Monday 11 October 2010

Bargello fashion: buyers beware





 www.bargello.com

'Bargello, Styling the Nation?!'.....more like Conning the Nation.

If its one thing I hate, its crooks. Bargello is a Pakistani fashion company operating through a website and shop based in Pakistan which claims to exclusively provide its customers with Pakistani and Indian designer wear at a reasonable price. Having previously considered to buy a suit from Bargello for my sister's wedding, I was quickly persuaded not to after coming across a number of complaints online regarding the company's reputation. 

The company lifts copyrighted images from many designer web sites in order to convince customers into buying cheaper poorely copied versions of the original designer garments. Initially, Bargello guarantees its customers suits which reflect excellent workmanship and detailed work such as diamantes, beadwork, threadwork and swarokskis. In reality, many customers have not experienced this. 

Below is one of the comments I came across for Bargello on the following web site: 


http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/bargellocom-c139816.html

"NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM BARGELLO.COM! THEY ARE THE WORSE! I ordered an outfit for my engagement and it looked NOTHING like the website. It was so cheap and tacky. They charged me $700 for a salwar kameez that could not have been worth more than $150. It guaranteed antique work with diamantes, swarovskis, naqshi, etc and all i got was an outfit in the wrong color with a bunch of plastic shiny beads that looked like soemthing you'd pick up in an indian grocery store. Plus, I had told them I wanted long trousers and even indicated the length and tehy sent me cropped trousers. My engagement is in less than a month and i have nothing to wear! I am IRATE!! Never ever ever give that ridiculouse establishment 1$ of your money!"

No comments:

Post a Comment